Team Leader -Laurie Clements
Purpose: To make mature disciples of followers of Jesus Christ
1. Develop a plan for teaching.
2. Develop a Discipleship program.
3. Focus on developing lifestyle evangelism skills.
This team evaluates curriculum and recruits teachers for Sunday School and VBS.
Team Leader – Bob Roberson
Purpose: To share the gospel of Jesus Christ with non-members and with new residents.
1. Develop a program to call on prospective members and new residents.
2. Promote community programs that share the gospel of Christ.
3. Teach Disciples of Christ to effectively share their witness.
God Loves Our Women
Team Leaders – Laurie Clements
Girlfriends is a women’s group that meets in various members homes for a time of fellowship. Some of the ministries of Girlfriends are college care baskets for teens who have graduated and gone away to college , showers for weddings and births, coordinating ladies craft nights, promoting special ladies night out events and decorating the church for holidays and special events.
Team Leader – Laura Croghan
Purpose: To “go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you” (Matthew 28:19-20).
1. Establish, oversee and operate the missions program of Central Christian Church.
2. Educate and involve the members of the church in the missions program.
3. Give 20 % of the church budget to missions.
Team Leaders – Dan McLeod
Purpose: To oversee the proper maintenance and repair of property owned by the church.
Primary Goal: To insure that needs are taken care of and to maintain the church and grounds in good repair at all times.
Team Leader – Sherry Carmichal
Purpose: “To present every human complete in Christ.” (Col. 1:28)
1. “Be examples to the flock” (I Peter 5:3)
2. “Shepherd the church of God” (Acts 20:28)
3. “Feed our Lord’s Sheep” (John 21:15-17)
This team protects and encourages the families of Central Christian Church.
Team Leader – Brad Burke
Purpose: To teach and develop stewardship of life.
1. Develop a Godly Character
2. Teach how to be truly content
3. Teach how to make truly lasting investments.
The Stewardship Ministry Team oversees the church budget and reports on all monies spent.
Team Leader – Shelly Mangiacotti
Purpose: To offer to God the Devotion, gratitude, praise and honor justly due our Creator and Savior.
1 . To do the six parts of worship: praise, prayer, nourishment, offering, message and fellowship.
2. To worship on the Lord’s Day and in our lives during the week and to do both the best we can.
This team promotes spiritual development of members, assists with communion preparation, fellowship receptions, name badge Sundays and helps the Sr. Minister and Worship minister plan for special events.
Youth Ministry Team
Team Leader – Alison Jeffreys
This team assists the Youth Minister in developing and coordinating all youth programs and special events. They help define the goals and objectives of the youth ministry. They act as chaperones on trips and help teach in the teen Sunday School program.